[ogsa-wg] Re: [gfs-wg] Minutes of 8/5,6 GFS-WG Conference call

Manuel Pereira mpereira at almaden.ibm.com
Mon Aug 8 15:10:16 CDT 2005

Hello all,

Thank you Osamu for posting the minutes of the last meeting.

I am sending this note to each of the associated mailing lists to notify
all interested parties that the most recent RNS specification draft has
been posted to GridForge and is available for review.[1]  I would also
like to inform everyone interested that we are planning to submit this
draft to the GFD Editor this week.

[1]
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/gfs-wg/document/RNS-Proposed_Final_Draft-v1.10/en/10

Best regards,
Manuel Pereira
IBM Almaden Research Center
1-408-927-1935                 [Tieline: 457]
mpereira at us.ibm.com