[ogsa-wg] Document on resource models

Fred Maciel Fred.Maciel at hds.com
Fri Aug 5 21:54:06 CDT 2005

Hi,

     Here is the current version of the document I'm writing on resource
models.
     I was assuming that the contents of this document would be the basis
for the discussions in the face-to-face, but I have been getting mixed
signals. In the teleconference I'd like to discuss two things:

- What are we discussing in the one day that we allocated for resource
models in the face-to-face? Are we discussing resource models on execution
management, are we going to make a decision on which resource model we will
use, both, or something else? (I thought that we were going to make a
decision on what we will use).

- If we are going to discuss what we will use, is there anything missing in
the document that you would like to see written?

Regards,

Fred Maciel
Hitachi America R&D