[ogsa-wg] GGF-DMTF Work Register

Andrea Westerinen (andreaw) andreaw at cisco.com
Wed Aug 3 01:51:36 CDT 2005

Fred, Just to be clear ... You say "A resource model has semantics and a
rendering. The semantics are just, say, a UML model with some textual
descriptions. CIM itself only has semantics."

This is indeed true - but UML classes (and CIM) have both properties and
operations.  The operations are behavior - and while their
implementation is not specified, their parameters are defined.

Andrea