[ogsa-wg] Consultants to Resource Selection Services-WG wanted

Mathias Dalheimer dalheimer at itwm.fhg.de
Mon Apr 25 04:16:59 CDT 2005

Hi!

I am currently working on the charter for the OGSA-RSS group. This group
will deal with the Resource Selection Services as specified by the OGSA-WG.

I am looking for people from OGSA that are interested in the Resource
Selection Services. Since OGSA and OGSA-RSS are closely related, I would
appreciate if someone can commit himself to act as a consultant.

We've set up a wiki for our charter discussion:
http://h63759.serverkompetenz.net:8668//space/Documents/charter

I will also participate in the May F2F meeting in London on Sunday and
Monday. In case of any questions, please send me an email.

Regards,
Mathias

Dipl.-Wirtsch. Ing. (Inform.) Mathias Dalheimer
Fraunhofer Institut fuer Techno- und Wirtschaftsmathematik (ITWM)
Europaallee 10
67657 Kaiserslautern, Germany

Phone +49(0)631/303-1827 | mailto:dalheimer at itwm.fraunhofer.de
Fax   +49(0)631/303-1877 |