[ogsa-wg] [ogsa-wg | Roadmap - 1380] We distinguish...

Sourceforge Tracker Monitor noreply at forge.gridforum.org
Wed Apr 20 07:20:02 CDT 2005

A new artifact has been added:  1380

Submitted by:  Hiro Kishimoto
Submitted date:  2005-04-20 21:20:02

Respond by visiting: https://forge.gridforum.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=789&aid=1380&group_id=42 (https://forge.gridforum.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=789&aid=1380&group_id=42)

section 2
Mark Linesch: I view all 3 areas of the conceptual model as critical to maintaining coherence around OGSA and grid standards. If we have great (1) Concepts and Fundamentals but cannot utilize the Profiles to achieve interoperable OGSA-Compliant Software we are not closing the loop. (i.e. reducing barriers to customer adoption and accelerating industry investment)

View the Roadmap : https://forge.gridforum.org/tracker/index.php?func=browse&group_id=42&atid=789 (https://forge.gridforum.org/tracker/index.php?func=browse&group_id=42&atid=789)