[ogsa-wg] OGSA-BES first teleconference

Ian Foster foster at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Apr 19 17:05:22 CDT 2005

Is this time going to work for our Japanese colleagues?

Ian.

At 04:09 PM 4/19/2005 -0400, Andrew Grimshaw wrote:

>All,
>

>The first BES teleconference is scheduled for this Thursday, April 21,(US)
>at 10 AM eastern.
>
>The dial in number (thanks IBM) is:
>
>   Free: +1-800-664-6895
>
>   Toll: +1-719-955-1126
>
>   passcode: 285178
>

>The agenda is:
>

>Agenda bashing
>

>Charter finalization:
>
>             Scope issues:
>
>1)       Legacy only or include service instantiation
>
>2)       Definition of jobinterface or leave it to another WG
>

>Discussion of future telecons, e.g.,
>

>End first agenda
>

>Issues for discussion in the following telecons
>

>1)       Agreement or not agreement
>
>2)       WSRF or WSRF-neutral
>
>3)       Metadata/attributes of containers
>
>4)       Interface of the service container
>
>5)       Interactions with JSDL terms and semantics of terms
>
>6)       I/O specifications and JSDL terms
>
>7)       Service containers as manageable entities
>

>Please send us your thoughts on other topics.
>

>Andrew Grimshaw
>
>Darren Pulsipher
>
>Steven Newhouse

Ian Foster                    www.mcs.anl.gov/~foster
Math & Computer Science Div.  Dept of Computer Science
Argonne National Laboratory   The University of Chicago
Argonne, IL 60439, U.S.A.     Chicago, IL 60637, U.S.A.
Tel: 630 252 4619             Fax: 630 252 1997
         Globus Alliance, www.globus.org