[ogsa-wg] London F2F for data, May 25th - who's coming

Dave Berry daveb at nesc.ac.uk
Wed Apr 6 10:24:40 CDT 2005

All,

We are holding a F2F meeting for OGSA data on May 25th, following the
main OGSA WG F2F on May 23rd-24th.  Most of the day will be on the Data
Architecture document - we plan to have a significant revision ready at
least a week beforehand.  There will also be a session on ByteIO as
well, either as a parallel session or for part of the time.

Please can you let me know if you can attend this day?  It would be
great to have some of the main OGSA WG people there as well.

Best wishes,

Dave Berry
Research Manager, National e-Science Centre
15 South College St., Edinburgh
Tel: +44 131 6514039