[ogsa-wg] Data: restructured "straw man" document

Dave Berry daveb at nesc.ac.uk
Tue Apr 5 12:04:18 CDT 2005

Dear all,

I have uploaded a new version of the data architecture "straw man" --
see http://tinyurl.com/5de69.  This version has a simpler structure.
I've drastically shortened the overview section and now each capability
has its own section.  This should make it easy to contribute sections,
e.g. on data access, replication, etc.  I think it also makes the
document easier to read.

Please take a look and let me know of any comments.

Reminder: we are having a short telcon tomorrow, starting at 7.45am PDT
/ 10.45am EDT / 3.45pm BST / 4.45 pm CEST.

UK Dial In: 0845 245 0224
US Dial In: 1866 838 0046
International Dial In: +44 1452 542309

PIN Number: 632 065

Dave Berry
Research Manager, National e-Science Centre
15 South College St., Edinburgh
Tel: +44 131 6514039