[ogsa-wg] Data: Proposed agenda for WEDNESDAY Dec 1st

Dave Berry daveb at nesc.ac.uk
Fri Nov 26 06:07:02 CST 2004

Dear all,

Our next telcon will be December 1st, reverting to our previous time
slot in the USA and UK:  8.00am (PST) / 11.00am EST / 4.00pm (GMT) /
5.00 pm (CET).  I apologise to any members in Japan who wish to
participate for the impracticability of this time slot.

UK Dial In: 0845 245 0224
USA Freephone: 1866 838 0046
International Dial In: +44 1452 542309

PIN: 632 065

(Reference  227 6087)

1) Early discussion (5 min)
      Note taker assignment
      Roll call
	Minutes approval (attached) -
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/Minutes_23rd_Novem
ber_2004/en/1.
      Agenda bashing

2) Update on outstanding actions (5 min)
- Mark to look at next version of GFS-WG document.
- Mark to start revising draft document for UVa implementation.
- Manuel to see if Mark can get ahold of draft implementations of
GFS/VFDS.
- Dave to propose change to time slot [Done]
- Focus on metadata interfaces for services and map them onto scenarios
- Push on Architecture work.

3) BasicFiles and Contexts (20 min)
- Discussion of new version of GFS-WG document

4) Update on Metadata scenarios (10 min)
- Progress report

5) Plans for F2F (15 min)

6) Wrap up (5 min)
      AOB
	DONM

Dave Berry
Research Manager, National e-Science Centre
15 South College St., Edinburgh
Tel: +44 131 6514039