[ogsa-wg] Data: revert to old telcon slot?

Dave Berry daveb at nesc.ac.uk
Tue Nov 23 10:18:13 CST 2004

Dear all,

The Grid Forum Steering Group are now meeting at the same time as our
new slot.  This means that several people are unable to attend our
calls.

Therefore I propose we revert to our previous slot, i.e. Wednesdays at
8.00am (PST) / 11.00am EST / 4.00pm (GMT) / 5.00 pm (CET).

The downside of this is that it rules out Japanese involvement.  However
we have had little input from Japan so far and I expect that the USA
members of the GFS-WG can represent the interests of their WG in the
telcons.  If the situation changes I will of course review the choice of
time slot.

Please mail me if you object to this change.

Dave Berry
Research Manager, National e-Science Centre
15 South College St., Edinburgh
Tel: +44 131 6514039