[ogsa-wg] Proposed agenda for Dec. 22nd call

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed Dec 22 10:19:38 CST 2004

I uploaded draft 20 on gridforge and a new version of the comments
spreadsheet:
    http://tinyurl.com/5fxfd/draft-ggf-ogsa-spec/en/20
    http://tinyurl.com/5fxfd/ogsa-v1-public-comments/en/6

Draft 20 is intended for this teleconference. It is change-tracked and
addresses most (but not all of) the public comments. In particular the
EMS section is not synced to the latest version yet and there are some
minor issues in other sections.

This draft includes revisions from most of the authors. Most revisions
show as mine since I merged the various inputs. (Unfortunately Word's
compare and merge gave up on me after a couple of iterations).

--
Andreas Savva