[ogsa-wg] GGF13 session plan (RE: Proposed agenda for Dec. 20th call)

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon Dec 20 03:48:34 CST 2004

Hi all,

> > 5) GGF13 session plan discussion (20 min)
> >          Hiro will send out draft plan before the call.

The following is a straw man for discussion;

[Outreach session, more than 100 audiences]
(1) OGSA status and roadmap (Ian and Hiro)
     - OGSA definition process
     - What is profile?
     - OGSA roadmap 2005/2006

[Design team sessions, less than 50 attendees]
(2) Basic Profile session #1
(3) Basic Profile session #2
     - Steve Tuecke, Dave Snelling, Steven Newhouse, Ian Foster,
       Tom Maguire, Mark Morgan, Abdeslem Djaoui, Takuya Mori,
       <HP>, <EGEE>
     - Draft review

(4) EMS session #1 (EMS design team)
(5) EMS session #2 (EMS design team)
     - Base EM profile discussion
     - EMS architecture discussion

(6) Data service session #1 (data design team)
(7) Data service session #2 (data design team)
     - Base data profile discussion
     - Data service architecture discussion

(8) Naming service session (naming service team)
     - Review requirement document
     - Next step discussion

(9) Design team report session (Ian and Hiro)
     - Report on the achievement at GGF13
     - Schedule until GGF14

I value your feedback.