[ogsa-wg] Data: date of next telcon

Dave Berry daveb at nesc.ac.uk
Mon Dec 13 11:44:16 CST 2004

Dear all,

I won't be available for the usual telcon slot this week.  I doubt we
will want to meet during (what is for most of us) the holiday season, so
the next telcon will be on Wednesday January 5th.  This will be at the
usual time: 8.00am (PST) / 11.00am EST / 4.00pm (GMT) / 5.00 pm (CET).

UK Dial In: 0845 245 0224
US Dial In: 18668380046
International Dial In: +44 1452 542309

PIN: 632065

(Reference Number: 2361592)

Our main need is to progress the straw man architecture.  I am setting
aside some days in January to work on this.  If anyone can progress
parts of the straw man before then, the rest of us would be very
grateful.

Dave Berry
Research Manager, National e-Science Centre
15 South College St., Edinburgh
Tel: +44 131 6514039