[ogsa-wg] Glossary working draft

Jem Treadwell Jem.Treadwell at hp.com
Wed Dec 8 20:43:08 CST 2004

Hi, as promised at today's f2f session, here's the current working draft
of the OGSA V1 Glossary.  I think I have all of the changes agreed so
far incorporated, although I still have to make a final check.  There
are a couple of highlighted areas where the final wording has yet to be
agreed, and I'm still waiting for input on a couple of other areas.  I
also have yet to respond to the comments.  Once all changes are made
I'll provide a copy for final review.

If you have any comments, please let me know, but bear in mind that
these changes are being made for v1, and in response to the comments
received during the public comment period.  Changes outside that scope
will need to be made for v2; any input for that is welcome.

Thanks,

- Jem

--
Jem Treadwell
Hewlett-Packard Company           Phone:  (732) 577-6043
Manalapan, NJ 07726               E-mail: Jem.Treadwell at hp.com