[ogsa-wg] RE: Survey template v06

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon Dec 6 02:28:47 CST 2004

Thanks Takuya,

Good catch! I've sent out incomplete template.
Actually two tables under the title "table 6" should be merged into
one.

The fixed template is attached to this email. I've also made a couple
of improvements for this.

(1) Caveat is now at the top of the survey and turned black (remains
in the response text).

(2) OGSA v2 definition is modest since it should be discussed at the
F2F meeting. (page 2 and 6)

http://tinyurl.com/5fxfd/OGSA_interested_party_survey
http://tinyurl.com/5fxfd/BusinessGrid_draft

Thanks again,