[ogsa-wg] OGSA Glossary v1.6: Final Call

Treadwell, Jem jem.treadwell at hp.com
Tue Dec 4 20:06:09 CST 2007

Hi,
I've now uploaded draft 12 of the OGSA Glossary v1.6-this draft incorporates all public comments, including changes agreed on the December 3rd telecon, and should be the final draft before publication. You'll find the document at http://tinyurl.com/3yqn5r.
If you have comments please let me have them by CoB this Friday, December 7th.  If any comments are minor (e.g. typos, formatting, minor wordsmithing) I'll incorporate them and submit the document for publication next Monday, December 10th.  If I receive more serious comments I'll ask Hiro to schedule time for discussion on an upcoming telecon, at which we'll agree either to address them before publication or to create trackers and defer them for the next version.
Thanks!
- Jem

Jem Treadwell
Software Engineer

HP ESS Software
856.638.6021 office | 856.638.6190 fax | jem.treadwell at hp.com<mailto:jem.treadwell at hp.com>
6000 Irwin Road | Mount Laurel | NJ 08054
http://www.hp.com/go/vse

[cid:image001.jpg at 01C836B9.7DDDB2B0]<http://www.hp.com/go/software>