[ogsa-wg] No call on July 24 and 27

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Sat Jul 22 06:31:55 CDT 2006

Hi all,

Thank you very much for all of you who came to or dialed in
July F2F meeting in Chicago. We have had very lively and productive
sessions and established several very important agreement. You can
double check on them by meeting minutes; they are already in
GridForge folder. We also thanks for our excellent note takers;
Andreas Savva, Michel Drescher, Chris Jordan, and others.

Following our tradition, we won't have conf calls on July 24th and
27th. Our next call will be July 31st Monday.

Thanks again and I hope you all safe trip back home!
--
Hiro Kishimoto