[ogsa-wg] Roadmap v19 uploaded

David Snelling David.Snelling at UK.Fujitsu.com
Mon Sep 5 03:09:56 CDT 2005

Jem et al,

On 2 Sep 2005, at 15:57, Treadwell, Jem wrote:

> I'm  not making this the Final Call version yet, because I need to
> clarify something: although Takuya put the AuthZ docs in section
> 5, and I agree that they're profiles (though the Use of SAML doesn't
> actually mention the word profile), the versions I found on
> GridForge don't conform to the OGSA Profile Definition.

I mentioned this in the GFSG review prior to AuthZ going to PC. I'm
hoping the Greg and the authors agree in time to use the Profile
template, as it would make the document easier to follow and of course
match the OGSA document structure. Note that the AuthZ authors are not
bound (by their charter) to conform to the Profile template, but I
think it would help all around. This may not happen until a later
version.

In the meantime, I would list it in the Profile section, but note that
it is not in the expected format.

I don't know how the authors responded to the note I put on the
document's tracker. Greg, can you help?

--

Take care:

     Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >
     Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe
     Hayes Park Central
     Hayes End Road
     Hayes, Middlesex  UB4 8FE