[ogsa-wg] Draft charter for OGSA Data Architecture WG (promoting the design team)

Dave Berry daveb at nesc.ac.uk
Sun Mar 27 10:03:34 CST 2005

Dear all,

Please find attached a draft charter for the promotion of the OGSA data
design team to a working group.  We will discuss this on Wednesday's
call (times below).  Please mail any minor comments to me.  Major issues
may need discussion on the mailing list or at telcons.

Dave.

Data telcon times: 7.30am PST / 10.30am  EST / 4.30pm GMT / 5.30 pm CET