[ogsa-wg] Proposed agenda for June 13th call

Tom Maguire tmaguire at us.ibm.com
Mon Jun 13 08:07:22 CDT 2005

Due to the unfortunate circumstances last week at my childrens high school
a number of year end events have been shuffled.  As a result I have a
conflict for part of OGSA call.  I will need to drop off the OGSA call at
6:40PM ET.  I would suggest moving the BP dicsussion to first in the
agenda.

Tom

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when
there is nothing left to take away.   – Antoine de Saint-Exupery

T o m   M a g u i r e

STSM, On Demand Architecture

Poughkeepsie, NY  12601

             Hiro Kishimoto
             <hiro.kishimoto at j
             p.fujitsu.com>                                             To
             Sent by:                  Ogsa-Wg <ogsa-wg at gridforum.org>
             owner-ogsa-wg at ggf                                          cc
             .org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [ogsa-wg] Proposed agenda for June
             06/12/2005 12:37          13th call
             AM

Hi all,

The following is a proposed agenda for OGSA-WG telecon on June 13th
Monday from 5pm to 7pm (CDT).

Since our plate is full on Monday, I propose to postpone OGSA fellow
WG status report to Wednesday.

The dial-in number for Monday;
   Free: +1-866-639-4741
   Toll: +1-574-935-6703
   PIN:  8980700

Screen share service will be provided.
   Session key: 0613
See more explanation:
http://www-unix.gridforum.org/mail_archive/ogsa-wg/2004/06/msg00077.html

1) Early discussion (20 min)
         Note taker assignment
         Roll call
         Telecon minutes approval
http://tinyurl.com/5fxfd/minutes-20050608/en/1
http://tinyurl.com/5fxfd/minutes-20050606/en/1
http://tinyurl.com/5fxfd/minutes-20050601/en/2
http://tinyurl.com/5fxfd/minutes-20050518/en/1
http://tinyurl.com/5fxfd/minutes-20050516/en/1
http://tinyurl.com/5fxfd/minutes-20050511/en/1
http://tinyurl.com/5fxfd/minutes-20050509/en/1

         Agenda bashing

2) OGSA roadmap review (30 min)
         Jem has uploaded the revised version to the GridForge.
         - http://tinyurl.com/aez86
         Look forward to proofread and tracker verification.

3) OGSA WSRF BP 1.0 review (30 min)
         Discuss and decide when we submit BP 1.0.
 >From June 8th minutes
 >   1. Wait for the new versions to come out, update the BP and submit
 >   2. Submit the document as-is and then put a public comment that it
 >      should be updated with the new WSRF+ set of specifications when
 >      they come out.
 >   Action: Hiro to follow up on the definition of 'stable' and whether
 >           the specifications in question satisfy that rule

         Tom has uploaded the revised version to the GridForge.
- http://tinyurl.com/5fxfd/draft-ggf-ogsa-wsrf-basic-profile

         Look forward to proofread and tracker verification.

4) OGSA profile definition review (30 min)
         Tom has uploaded the revised version to the GridForge.
- http://tinyurl.com/5fxfd/draft-ggf-ogsa-profile-definition
         Look forward to proofread and tracker verification.

5) Wrap up (10 min)
         AOB

June 15th (Wed) fellow WG status report & OGSA-WG next step discussion
June 20th (Mon) CDDLM cross-WG session, EMS architecture
June 22th (Wed) GGF14 preparation
----
Hiro Kishimoto