[ogsa-rss-wg] Draft of RSS EPS-on-WSRF schemas

Donal K. Fellows donal.k.fellows at manchester.ac.uk
Wed May 10 03:18:11 CDT 2006

Hi everyone!

I've finally found time to work on the RSS stuff again over the past few
days (waiting around in airports is great for working if you can find a
working power socket) and I've been using this time to have a go at a
first draft of the schemas for what I think the execution planning
service ought to look like. OK, they're all pretty rough, but I've been
trying to add documentation to all of them as I go so they should be not
completely unreadable. :-)

As a guide, eps.xsd defines the core of the EPS specification,
selection.xsd defines what I think the basic interoperable candidate
ordering language ought to look like, and eps-wsrf.xsd and eps-wsrf.wsdl
define the rendering as a pair of WS-RF compliant services (I think,
though it might not be 100%), with the content of the messages defined
in the XSD file and the way they're bound together to form a service
defined in the WSDL file. Everything appears to be valid (assuming
you've got the same layout of other specification files as I do, of course.)

I've not put anything up on GridForge yet. Consider these to be "early
access" versions. :-D

Donal.