[ogsa-rss-wg] Updated spec doc

Donal K. Fellows donal.k.fellows at manchester.ac.uk
Tue Aug 29 08:55:41 CDT 2006

Hi everyone!

I've uploaded a revised RSS specification to GridForge. This new version
is largely complete in its functional specifications, and fixes most of
the issues that I can remember from the last GGF. It's now in a state
where I would welcome any feedback from anyone. The document is located at:

   https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc13767?nav=1

Be aware that the schemas have not yet been updated; they are still
wildly out of date and in some cases even wrong. So ignore them for the
moment. I'll try to get the updates to them (small for the ordering
language, large for the XSD/WSDL) done as soon as I can, but I'm a bit
pressed for time with other things going on here.

(And if anyone wants to help out with being my co-chair, please say so!)

Donal.