[ogsa-rss-wg] Candidate Ordering Language

Mathias Dalheimer dalheimer at itwm.fhg.de
Thu Dec 22 03:10:28 CST 2005

Hi all,

this is looking good to me. I think it is the right way to start with
something simple. In fact, I am doing almost the same here: I don't have
a general language but a scoring model that takes only wheights as
parameters. And I use relative scores during the calculation, not
absolute values. But this seems more powerful to me, yet simple enough
to implement.

Donal: I think we agree on your proposal. (If there's anyone against it,
please stand up and mail your arguments ;-)) Do you have a document
describing it?

-Mathias

Soonwook Hwang wrote:
> Thanks Ramin and Donal for clarification.
> I agree with both of you that at this point
> in time it shouldn't be a problem with we
> focusing on not too much complicated language
> like the one Donal had in mind. Sounds good to
> me :-)
>
> Regards,
> Soonwook

Dipl.-Wirtsch. Ing. (Inform.) Mathias Dalheimer
Fraunhofer Institut fuer Techno- und Wirtschaftsmathematik (ITWM)
Europaallee 10
67657 Kaiserslautern, Germany

Phone +49(0)631/303-1827 | mailto:dalheimer at itwm.fraunhofer.de
Fax   +49(0)631/303-1877 |