[ogsa-rss-wg] Results of the Face-to-Face

Donal K. Fellows donal.k.fellows at manchester.ac.uk
Thu Aug 18 09:01:01 CDT 2005

Hiro Kishimoto wrote:
> Can you list up (1) open issues, and (2) action items from this
> very productive meeting?

Open Issues:
  * RSS property set - do we need one at all? I don't see a benefit in
    requiring a particular Info Model from an interface perspective and
    we're not specifying anything deeper than that (experience says that
    would be a mistake).
  * How to handle large candidate sets while still retaining the ability
    to handle rich candidate sets. EPRs are insufficient.
  * Whether to (and if so, how to) recommend people write an EPS that
    deals with workflows with coupling constraints.
  * Representation for workflows.

Action Items (in no particular order, excepting dealing with the Open
Issues, of course):
  * Rejig how we're working on to no longer couple reservations into it
  * Get the service description document done ASAP.

> If we have a time, I would review them (as one of our outcome
> of this week's series of meetings) in the morning of Aug. 19.

I won't be there for that. I leave after the morning session today.

Donal.