[ogsa-rss-wg] Tentative Agenda for Aug 15 F2F

Soonwook Hwang hwang at grid.nii.ac.jp
Fri Aug 12 07:49:30 CDT 2005

Kishimoto-san,

Following is the tentative agenda that we came up with.

We may want to drop our Tuesday 1.5 hour session because

at this moment, with the document we have, we are not sure

if we could make a good use of the entire 3.5 hours.

Any suggestion or comment would be appreciate.

1. Early Discussion

   - Note taker assignment

   - Agenda bashing

2. RSS Architecture Overview, Current Status and Plan

   - Presentation

   - Discussion on overall architecture design.

3. Resource Selection Services for a Single Job Execution

   - Presentation

      - Selection policy issue:

              - What kind of selection policies we should consider?

              - Where should we put selection policy, EPS or CSG, or both?

      - Reservation Service Issue:

              - How does the RS affect on the design of EPS and CSG?

4. Open discussion