[ogsa-rss-wg] First hack at slides for F2F

Mathias Dalheimer dalheimer at itwm.fhg.de
Fri Aug 12 03:23:15 CDT 2005

Hi!

Soonwook Hwang wrote:
> The question (3) is interesting to me as well.
> Mathias, what do you have in mind
> dynamic information that EPS may want to retrieve
> by interacting with the IS? Could the dynamic information
> not be retrieved by CSG from the IS for locating
> candidate resources that fit the job's resource
> requirements? I am just wondering what kind of dynamic
> information is there that EPS might need rather than
> CSG.
This really depends on the operation model we are aiming at. If the EPS
and CSG are interchangeable, it would be difficult not to offer access
to the IS for the EPS. This is one of the reasons why I asked you to
check the argumentation behind the separation of CSG and EPS during the F2F.

Thanks for raising this questions, I think we start making progress. ;-))

-Mathias

[old email below...]