[ogsa-rss-wg] Proposal: Alexander Papaspyrou as co-Chair

Donal K. Fellows donal.k.fellows at manchester.ac.uk
Thu Oct 18 10:08:05 CDT 2007

Hi everyone!

I'd like to formally nominate Alexander Papaspyrou (who works at
Dortmund) as co-Chair of this working group. He's volunteered to help
out, and seems enthusiastic, so I feel he would be a valuable addition
to our team. If nobody objects (or a substantive majority speak in
favour of him) by the end of business (UK time) on next Thursday (25
October), I'll send our ADs the formal request to set him as a co-Chair.

Donal.