[ogsa-rss-wg] Candidate Ordering Language

Donal K. Fellows donal.k.fellows at manchester.ac.uk
Mon Jan 23 03:35:02 CST 2006

Donal K. Fellows wrote:
> Therefore, this is a simple function language that operates (given some
> context offer) and provides a single floating-point value that indicates
> the ranking. (Open question: should small or large values be "good"?)

I've converted my suggestion to an XML Schema with a few very minor
changes (i.e. specification of base attributes in the <log> and <exp>
terms). Any and all feedback is welcome, though I know the namespace is
wrong. This is just to encourage people to *not* use this version
without reviewing it! :-) It's uploaded to GridForge at:

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-rss-wg/document/Candidate_Ordering_Language_Schema_draft_1/en/1

Donal.