[ogsa-rss-wg] Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 00:42:00 +0200

Mathias Dalheimer dalheimer at itwm.fhg.de
Mon Oct 3 17:42:19 CDT 2005

Hi all,

since we had some really new discussions at the OGSA-EMS session, we
need to prepare a whole new session by tomorrow 11am. Therefore, all
people at GGF are invited to provide input to us.

New Goal for the session tomorrow: Understand the interactions
between ACS, CDDLM, CSG, RS, EPS, and JM. Therefore, we want to
present different models of interaction and clarify whether they fit
into the picture or not.

Prepare:
- Transparencies
- Different Models
- Simple description of CDDLM and its capabilities

We'll put the stuff together tomorrow morning at 9am, we'll meet
during breakfast.

Thanks,
Kazushige, Donal & Mathias