[ogsa-rss-bof] Strawmen...

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Sun Jul 31 23:04:16 CDT 2005

Hi Donal,

I would like to see draft services description and scenarios at the
same time or *before* interface straw man.

Based on my past experiences, I think scenarios and service descriptions
can guide on, shepherd along, and avoid inefficient discussions of
interface definitions.

Thoughts?
----
Hiro Kishimoto