[ogsa-rss-bof] Charter BoF report

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Jul 19 07:14:42 CDT 2005

Thanks Mathias,

I've re-read your draft charter and want to ask you one more twist.

 >> (1) service description document
 >> I prefer something like.
 >>
 >> "OGSA-RSS WG will provide and have a joint review of a service
 >> description."

Actually this sentence means that OGSA-WG will have joint review only
on service description but don't on CGS/ESP interface and protocol
specifications. I think this is wrong.

May I propose one more time;

"we will provide and have a joint review of a service description (as an
informational document) and of CGS & ESP recommendation specifications.

Sorry for nits picking, but we are almost there.
----
Hiro Kishimoto