[ogsa-rss-bof] Charter BoF report

Donal K. Fellows donal.k.fellows at manchester.ac.uk
Tue Jul 5 09:46:14 CDT 2005

Mathias Dalheimer wrote:
> I just created the charter BoF report and would like to ask you to have
> a look at it. In addition, I edited the charter according to the
> comments we received. You find both files attached.

The Minutes and Summary are fine. The updated charter draft looks mostly
good, but I suggest a few changes:

   Charter->Scope, second paragraph, first alteration better worded as:

      and other working groups working on the OGSA-EMS architecture.

   Also elide reference to subgroups. They're not official entities. Also
   might slant things to indicate that this is not a constraint on us
   (i.e. that we can work with other groups as well, if appropriate).

   Charter->Goals, second full paragraph, last sentence better worded as:

      In order to foster collaboration with the OGSA-WG, we will provide
      the OGSA-WG with service descriptions as an informational document.

   Query: should that second-to-last word be "informal"?

I think it looks like we're nearly there. Hooray!

Donal.