[ogsa-naming-wg] Slide material for the WG session

Osamu Tatebe tatebe at cs.tsukuba.ac.jp
Wed Oct 14 14:41:22 CDT 2009

Hi all,

I uploaded the slide material I will use at tomorrow's
GFS-WG session that starts at 10:30am in DCH 307.
http://www.ogf.org/gf/event_schedule/?id=1748

This includes summary of the suggested updates for RNS-1.1,
and file catalog standardization including GFS-WG charter
discussion.

Please look at it, and give us comments during the session,
or by a mailing list.

Thanks,
Osamu