[ogsa-naming-wg] RNS 1.1 spec

Osamu Tatebe tatebe at cs.tsukuba.ac.jp
Tue Dec 29 11:22:27 CST 2009

Hi all,

Attached are modified documents of RNS spec 1.1 and OGSA
rendering document.  I double checked the inconsistency
between two documents.  I hope there is no major error
in these documents.

I will submit them to the editor tomorrow.  If you find
any typo or even small errors, please let us know now or
during the public comment period.

Mark, would you submit ws-iterator document to the editor?

Thanks,
Osamu