[ogsa-naming-wg] RNS 1.1 spec

Hideo Matsuda matsuda at ist.osaka-u.ac.jp
Sun Dec 27 23:05:15 CST 2009

Dear Tatebe-san and Mark,

Thank you very much for your editing the final version of
RNS 1.1 document.

I would appreciate it if you could check the consistency
between RNS 1.1 spec and rendering documents.

For example, RNS 1.1 spec has "response-entry" element
in the addResponse message in p.8. But RNS 1.1 rendering
seems not to have "response-entry" element.

Another minor comment is that add message has "rns:entryNameType"
in p.7 in RNS 1.1 spec. But it seems to be "rns:EntryNameType".

Best regards,

Hideo Matsuda