[ogsa-naming-wg] [OGSA-BES-WG] SC2006 was great! What Next?

Andrew Grimshaw grimshaw at cs.virginia.edu
Sat Nov 18 07:53:08 CST 2006

Steven,
I agree. At the F2F we reached a consensus on a proposal I am to take back
to the BES working group - that we essentially adopt BES v26 (the one
implemented by the profile) epsilon: (1) modifications made by the profile
team as they worked towards interop, (2) typographical and language fixes.
We then take that document, last call on it, and send it to the area
directors.

W.R.T. the HPC profile document - am not a co-chair so I can't comment on
that, though the OGSA WG did discuss both collecting experiences information
for inclusion in an experiences document (see my other email) and next steps
that we would like to bring to the table. I was tasked with both, which is
why the flurry of email yesterday.

Further, Steve McGough and I volunteered to head up a WorkFlow design team
for OGSA to flesh out the issues, see what else is being done, etc.
We will present at a telecom on November 30.