[ogsa-naming-wg] RE: Minutes and next meeting

Andrew Grimshaw grimshaw at cs.virginia.edu
Mon May 1 07:56:57 CDT 2006

All,

I committed to 11 AM Tuesday without checking my calendar. I have a PhD
proposal to attend:

"Federated Trust Management in Service Oriented Architectures". (Not one of
my students.)

I would like to propose that we "meet" Wednesday at the same time. Please
respond if you cannot make that time - and were planning on attending.

  _____