[ogsa-naming-wg] WG Last Call on WS-Naming Specification

David Snelling david.snelling at uk.fujitsu.com
Mon Dec 4 09:36:03 CST 2006

Folks,

Andrew has asked me to post the last call for this document. The
latest activity has been editorial, carried out by Andreas Savva - we
all thank you Andreas.

Here is what is involved in this last call:

1) The last call document is Version 006, located at:

      Spec:  https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc14047?nav=1
      Copy of xsd (same and in the spec): https://forge.gridforum.org/
sf/go/doc14048?nav=1
      Copy of wsdl (same and in the spec): https://
forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc14049?nav=1

These are the documents we are last calling. If you have objections
to them going forward to Public Comment, please post your issue
before EOD (PST) December 11, 2006.

2) There are three trackers that, because I acted on them, I can't
close. They should be OK, but for formality we need to last call
these as well. So any objections to closing these three trackers
should also be posted by EOD (PST) December 11, 2006.

If there are no objections by EOD (PST) December 11, 2006, Andrew
will forward this version to the GFSG  in preparation for a 60 day
Public Comment period.

For your reference I have posted the changed tracked version 005 of
the document (same as 006, but with the changes still marked). Quite
a messy version, I recommend reading 005.

You will find this version here: https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/
doc14046?nav=1

--

Take care:

     Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >
     Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe
     Hayes Park Central
     Hayes End Road
     Hayes, Middlesex  UB4 8FE