[ogsa-naming-wg] New Version of OGSA Naming - more nitnoids

Stephen Davey sdavey at nesc.ac.uk
Wed Aug 16 05:57:09 CDT 2006

Just spotted a couple more tiny nitnoids in the Naming document.

In section 4 the example EPR includes:

<wsa:Metadata>

<naming:EndpointIdentifier>

urn:guid:B94C4186-0923-4dbb-AD9C-39DFB8B54388

</name:EndpointIdentifier>

</wsa:Metadata>

The 4th line should be "naming" not "name", i.e.

</naming:EndpointIdentifier>

In section 5.2, the section title says "Including Resolver EPRs in
Application ERPs". I assume this should say 'Application EPRs' ?  Plus
line 4 of this section mentions an 'Appliocation EPR'.

Cheers, Stephen.

Stephen Davey,

National e-Science Centre,

Edinburgh, UK.