[ogsa-naming-wg] Re: GGF/OGSA standards for hierarchical namespaces

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon Apr 3 15:26:44 CDT 2006

Hi Chris, Allen and Greg,

Thank you very much for this very important proposal.

OGSA-WG will have F2F meeting next week in Sunnyvale
and OGSA-naming WG's session is 10:30am-12:30pm PDT
Wednesday April 5.

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/2006Apr-OGSA-F2F-agenda

Chris: If you can join this session either by phone or
in person, we could have a first open discussion next
week and follow up at GGF17.

Please let me know your availability. Thanks,
----
Hiro Kishimoto