[ogsa-naming-wg] Re: [gfs-wg] Proposed Final Draft for RNS (error in document fixed)

Osamu Tatebe o.tatebe at aist.go.jp
Thu Oct 27 23:05:09 CDT 2005

Hello all,

I think the revised document addresses all of issues so far we
discussed.  I do not have any problem to submit this as scheduled
(today).

Here are minor typos;

* tns:referral vs rns:referral

tns:referral, for example, in Section 1.4.1.3 QueryResponse, should
be rns:referral?  All five "tns"s in this spec should be "rns"?

* Example of rns:Path

In many examples including Section 1.4.2.1, rns:Path starts with "/",
while it is a relative path.

Thanks,
Osamu