[ogsa-naming-wg] Next telecon

Andrew Grimshaw grimshaw at cs.virginia.edu
Wed Nov 16 14:07:22 CST 2005

All,

We have not been keeping up with telecon's - my fault, and much discussion
about WS-Names has been occurring in the OGSA-WG.

We need to have a WS-Naming telecon soon.

Please send me your preferences of the following - including "can't make it
at all and it is important for me to make it" comments.

11/29    10AM eastern

11/30    10AM eastern

12/1      10AM eastern

12/2      10AM eastern

Issues on the agenda: (please also send me additional items you would like
discussed)

            Inclusion of Abstractname in reference parameters (in addition
to existing location) for endpoints that need the abstractname for dispatch
(recall this topic was introduced because one cannot assume that
extensibility elements are copied into the header.

            Suggested ways to do scalable, high-probability distinct name
generation

            Wsa:to - use this as the abstract name (Tom's proposal)

Andrew Grimshaw

Professor of Computer Science

University of Virginia

434-982-2204