[ogsa-hpcp-wg] SC08 Demos

Joel Replogle replogle at ogf.org
Fri Oct 24 12:39:55 CDT 2008

All -
  I'll be pulling information off the wiki to use for the promotional
materials, so please keep the wiki as current as possible.  The print
deadline is Friday, November 7.  I will circulate the flyer to the
list in advance for comments, and then we'll have a brief call on
that Friday to finalize it with the following call details:

Friday, November 7, 2008
11:00am CST (9:00am PST, 17:00 UTC)
Dial-in Number: +1-309-946-5100
Access Code: 579280

Also, FYI, a shorter URL to the same SC08 wiki page is:
   http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/wiki2043
which is also linked from the OGF web site here:
   http://www.ogf.org/HPCBasicProfile

Thanks,

Joel