[ogsa-hpcp-wg] Telecon Notes - March 13th 2008

Blair Dillaway blaird at microsoft.com
Mon Mar 17 12:45:07 CDT 2008

Re: Kerberos Profile.

I need to research a couple of Kerberos authN related standards and related interop experience to create what I hope will be a fairly complete first draft.  I won't be able to do that in time to discuss on the 20th. I will  send a draft early the following week. So, can we put it on the agenda for the telecon on the 27th?

Thanks,
Blair