[ogsa-hpcp-wg] Call Thursday 13th March 2008 at 9.30 PACIFIC

Steven Newhouse Steven.Newhouse at microsoft.com
Wed Mar 12 13:41:16 CDT 2008

All,

Apologies for the late reminder but we have a call scheduled for Thursday 13th March 2008.

Note we are keeping the same time for the USA, but we have just switched to daylight saving so your local times may be different for the next few weeks.

Time: 9.30AM (Pacific), 12.30PM (East Coast), *** 4.30PM (UK)  ***

Call details: PIN - 2719140
USA: 866 500 6738
UK +44 118 909 2000

Agenda
1. IPR
2. Agenda Bash
3. Minutes from OGF 22
4. Technical Discussions (one or more from)
* Kerberos Profile
* HPCP Full Recommendation (now that the experience document is published)
* Advanced Filter
* Application Template
5. AOB