[ogsa-hpcp-wg] HPCBP Telecon Notes

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon Jan 28 17:49:58 CST 2008

Steven Newhouse wrote:
>> If anyone wants to show something at the bof please contact Philipp
>> Wieder, Steve McGough or me.
>
> Could you explain what will be covered... we were not sure on our call!

Ok, so we are calling it (for now at least) 'activity instance document
schema' with 'activity' having the same meaning as in BES; and
'instance' referring to it covering the entire lifetime of the activity
and not being just a template like jsdl. If I recall correctly BES
defined an activity element containing a jsdl document and open content
for other things. We are looking at identifying a few of the other
top-level elements in that structure. Scoping is part of the discussion.

Actually we had a jsdl ad-hoc-bof-style session at the last OGF where we
didn't quite reach conclusion because of too many presentations (my
fault). The presentations from that session are online:
http://www.ogf.org/gf/event_schedule/index.php?id=950

During subsequent teleconfs we reviewed a couple of UDAP documents which
are serving as a starting point. These are now on gridforge:
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc14967?nav=1
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc14968?nav=1

--
Andreas Savva