[ogsa-hpcp-wg] ***SPAM*** RE: HPCP WG Telecon - Thursday 14th Feb

Steven Newhouse Steven.Newhouse at microsoft.com
Mon Feb 11 21:51:47 CST 2008

See the email I sent yesterday with a link to the draft on GridForge.

Steven

At the last call I mentioned the notion of an Application Template. A first draft is now on Gridforge - https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/downloadDocument/projects.ogsa-hpcp-wg/docman.root.drafts.application_template/doc15034

Chris and Bill have provided some comments (in the document) which we can discuss on the list or on Thursday's call.

Steven