[ogsa-hpcp-wg] File staging faults

Piotr Domagalski piotr.domagalski at man.poznan.pl
Tue Aug 26 07:04:32 CDT 2008

2008/8/13 Marty Humphrey <humphrey at cs.virginia.edu>:
> At the time, we did not publish any XSD for the file staging profile,
> essentially because all of the faults defined in it are optional and we
> believed that a single canonical XSD was not "necessary". But you raise some
> good points. In the hopes of lessening the general pain involved in interop,
> I am attaching XSD to this email for the file staging profile. Does this
> help? Will this particular XSD make it easier for you to build
> clients/services?

Yes, that helps and clarifies the faults. It would help to have this
officialy published/attached to the spec. I'm still just wondering why
not all faults have <File> element to indicate which particular file
caused the problem...

P.S. I also don't like mixed content in XML, but that's just my
personal opinion ;-)

--
Piotr Domagalski