[ogsa-hpcp-wg] greeting from Leitao Guo

Guo Leitao leitao.guo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 01:35:04 CDT 2008

Hello Gabor,

Thank you for your reply.

Actually, in my company, we are planing to build a large scale computing
platform with HPC and storage services using opensource software - Hadoop.
We want to enhance some functions of hadoop, especially the scalability and
scheduling modules. So, I want to participate in this group, to learn and
discuss with you experts in HPC.

Would you kindly tell me how I can learn the newest agenda and main research
points in this group?  Many Thanks!

Good Luck!

Leitao