[ogsa-hpcp-wg] File staging faults

Marty Humphrey humphrey at cs.virginia.edu
Wed Aug 13 15:34:16 CDT 2008

Hi Piotr,

Sorry for the delay. It took us a little to look into this. (and vacations
for various people made it difficult to connect at times)

At the time, we did not publish any XSD for the file staging profile,
essentially because all of the faults defined in it are optional and we
believed that a single canonical XSD was not "necessary". But you raise some
good points. In the hopes of lessening the general pain involved in interop,
I am attaching XSD to this email for the file staging profile. Does this
help? Will this particular XSD make it easier for you to build
clients/services?

Again, we're very sorry for the lateness. Please let us know if this helps!

-- Marty